AisleCop® Warehouse Safety System Options
Add options that interface your system with ID cards, alarm systems, overhead doors, etc.
- Battery Backup: Detects current loss, opens the pedestrian gates, and leaves them in the open position so traffic flow isn’t impeded while electrical power is absent. Can be configured to open or close boom arms as well
- Link to high-speed overhead doors: Helps the gate synchronize with high-speed overhead doors
- Card reader integration: The gate reads magnetic strip identification cards, and will not open for unauthorized personnel
- RFID Identification card reader: Gates can work with RFID based identification cards
- Card tracking integration with either RFID or magnetic strip cards can be integrated into the AisleCop™ System for secure access to dangerous areas, tracking, or other functionality
- Guard Rails: Systems can be configured with guard rails to define aisles, in most any configuration necessary
- Interface with alarm systems: AisleCop™ can interface with your alarm system for emergency unrestricted egress. During fire alarms or other defined emergencies, gates can be set to automatically open and remain that way until reset
- Customized Controls & Sensors: Multiple sensor types can be configured to your facility, traffic rules, timing, or processes. They can be changed to meet evolving needs.
Contact us by email or phone at 888-877-3861 to discuss your specific requirements